Subject: [Leica] 35 Summicron Question
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Nov 27 12:37:36 2006

I have noticed north american buyers tend to make higher bids for canadian
versions than european/german buyers who tendencially prefer the german made
lenses. Personally I do not mind. Have Wetzlar-, Midland- and Solms-made
glass, they all perform very well.
Didier

Message from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Re: 35 Summicron Question)