Subject: [Leica] toe in the water
From: nickbroberts at (Nick Roberts)
Date: Tue Nov 21 06:28:59 2006

Works for me (IE6 today....)

----- Original Message ----
From: Harrison McClary <>
To: Leica Users Group <>
Sent: Tuesday, 21 November, 2006 2:11:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Leica] toe in the water

Brian Reid wrote:
>> Sadly, all three have the infamous extra space in the middle.
> True, they do, but the internet email syntax standards require that
> your mail reading program be able to reconstruct the original URL if
> the one having a space in the middle is surrounded by <...>. Did you
> actually try clicking on it, or did you just look at it and see the
> space in the middle and believe that it would fail?

I tried clicking on it and it not only looked broken, but was in fact,
broken as were the other two.

I am using Thunderbird on a Mac OS 10.2.8

Is this link to one of Alistair's photos broken?

Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography
ImageStockSouth - Stock Photography
Tobacco Road: Personal Blog: