Subject: [Leica] Off Topic but related.
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Nov 20 18:18:29 2006

David, 8.363 here. I have the pro licence. I don't think there are
differences for batch scan, though. I think that some of the
difficulty comes from the interface. At least I don't find it friendly.
Maybe this won't help but might log som association?
Have you saved and loaded a settings file for each session? Are you
previewing at full resolution and then scanning from preview
-always? My scanner is the V. I gave up on batch scan as its too hard for me
to follow. But I like to crop precisely for each and/or
check the individual exposure. That's all dependant on your volume
throughput, I know.
FWIW I've stopped using it for black and white film all together. No matter
what variations I try, it gives me much flatter files
than the Nikon software (much lower tonal range). For slide, I find it
superb (colour managed)
Cheers
Hoppy