Subject: [Leica] Mac desktop for Photoshop CS2?
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Nov 20 17:02:28 2006

I may go the other direction, i.e., get a relatively cheap PC and get it
upgraded with 2 gb of memory and a second hard drive. I don't give a crap
about music/media, so I can go with a fairly barebones PC but match it up
with a good screen and graphics card.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com