Subject: [Leica] Mac desktop for Photoshop CS2?
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Nov 20 16:29:36 2006

I was thinking the same thing today. The new PS Elements has the healing
brush in it, which is the only thing I cannot do without. PS CS has a ton of
things that I don't need. I forgot about Apple using the Intel chip. Hell, I
was going to Apple to get away from the Intel chip.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/