Subject: [Leica] If looks could kill...
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Nov 20 01:32:23 2006

Right, cats are like sharks with fur - perfect killing machines and
heavily armed (pawed?). The affection shown by a cat is a part of the
conditioning to humans as a consequence of separating a kitten from its
mother before it's had a chance to find out that it's a really wild
animal. The wildness is always just below the cuddly exterior. Just look
at the difference between farm cats and house cats.
Our Posy is a soppy, feline that has never once extended her claws on us
in 9 years, the Shrews and other beasties , both furred and
feathered,which used to live in our garden would tell a completely
different story - if they could.
Douglas