Subject: [Leica] Medium and Miniature Format Cameras Today
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Nov 18 08:29:17 2006

Hello, Rei
It's difficult to get here in Germany too - they seem to last about two
years, and then it takes three months to get a new one from Switzerland.
. I tried to get a Kevlar strap, but Omega doesn't have one to fit the
Speedmaster 3613.30.22. Which, strangely enough, I can't find on Omega's
website - neither the model, nor the leather strap I have - it's not
alligator/crocodile pattern and  it has two raised rounded ribs running
the length of the strap and white stitching along the edges.
Cheers
Douglas