Subject: [Leica] M8 ad nauseum
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Nov 19 18:22:12 2006

LUG:

This is my last post on the M8 controversy.  All of you guys who have
bought M8's and are dissatisfied with them, send them to me.  I'd be
glad to make use of them and save you the trouble of sending them
back to Leica.  All of you guys who have not bought or used M8's, shut up.

Thanks,

Tina

P.S.  I will continue to post photos using the M8 and the M7 and the
M6 and the R6.2 and the R8 and the Canon 5D and the Canon 1DMII
whenever we happen to be talking about photography and not equipment.

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] M8 ad nauseum)
Reply from joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low) ([Leica] M8 ad nauseum)