Subject: [Leica] Mac desktop for Photoshop CS2?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Nov 19 18:22:05 2006

At 06:20 PM 11/19/2006, you wrote:
>Buying newer versions of Photoshop buckles my knees as much as buying a new
>computer. I'll try to get some feel for when CS3 is coming out. And as
>several people have suggested to me so far, maybe a used or refurbed Mac
>might be the best way to go.
>
>Jeffery Smith
>New Orleans, LA

PSCS2 is definitely worth the upgrade, more than any other PS
upgrade.  I'd be careful about switching platforms, though.  I've
tried to help some of the photographers on the Families of Abraham
project with their files and the ones who have Macs take twice as
long to do anything with PS.  Maybe they have old Macs and maybe I'm
too used to PC platforms, but I'd never switch now.  Be sure you try
it out before you switch.  It would be a very expensive mistake.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Mac desktop for Photoshop CS2?)