Subject: [Leica] 24 hours with my M8: long
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sat Nov 18 15:46:57 2006

Well, I don't understand your systems dislike of my jpegs, they were
uploaded in a standard way to Brian's server, not even my own.
Strange, but I don't know where to start. Perhaps my images have a
tag from the software processing your software dislikes.

I think Canon would change the mount if they bothered to do a
rangefinder, and I don't think Canon's eye is on that part of the
market. As I said, I am grateful that Leica tackled this rather than
just sliding out as a historical company who repairs old film
cameras, but will it work: we shall have to see.

Cheers