Subject: [Leica] My first Friday flowers - To George Lottermorser
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Nov 18 14:55:10 2006

Hi Walt,

One of the things that are difficult for my mentality  is think that a B&W
photography minds the absence of colours and or that a colour picture is a
coloured B&W. When I'm shooting on B&W I'm thinking on the image effect in
B&W tones, and when I'm shooting in colour I'm only looking for the things I
can't tell on B&W, this is one of the reasons because I'm not attracted by
the digital facilities. Yes, I know I'm probably to attached to the
classical or traditional concepts, but every one should be comfortbale with
himself.

Sorry for this long answer/comment to your kind message, I would like tell
you only my personal approach.

Thank you very much for looking and commenting Walt,

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis