Subject: [Leica] M8: "I think it's gonna be all right"
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Fri Nov 17 14:53:09 2006

G Hopkinson writes in part:

> Philippe we all agree. I don't think that Leica had any choice but
> to produce what the market apparently demanded. I hope they
> succeed or we may not have a Leica company at all.

I believe that the current majority share owner has the means and the
intention to make Leica a viable optics maker (lens, camera, sports) for at
least the next few years.

All reports considered, the M8 seems to have more going for it than not.

Greg J. Lorenzo
Calgary, Alberta

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] M8: "I think it's gonna be all right")