Subject: [Leica] Re:Exceptional lenses, and their value today (ChrisWillliams)
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Nov 17 14:34:28 2006

Almost all of my digital wedding work is with the 17-55/2.8 DX Nikon lens.
And many times it's used at 2.8. You will notice a difference in quality
with the prime zooms. And the D2x does rather well with high ISO speeds for
low light work.

Your 18-200 does have VR so that does help with a slower lens being able to
shoot at slower shutter speeds.

I'm guessing you have the SB800 speedlight?

For film weddings, Leica M6 and 35/f2, 50/f2 most of the time.

Chris