Subject: [Leica] Re:Exceptional lenses, and their value today now Nikon zooms
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Nov 17 13:36:14 2006

I'd hate to see if anyone ever made a f/2 or f/1.4 zoom. It would have to
come with a tripod! Filter size 105.

Both the 17-55 and 17-35/2.8's are possibly the best Nikon zooms. And yes
the 17-35 is slightly better in the corners.

I only own 3 zooms - 28-70/2.8, 17-55/2.8, 80-200/2.8. All get used heavily.

Chris