Subject: [Leica] Vuescan and Nikon ED 5000 woes again
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed Nov 15 13:52:54 2006

Tina, I've listened to this very good advise in the past and I know
its a great idea, BUT I am trying to sort file and store the images
from thousands of negs, and I just cannot imagine I would save time
by trying to review them on a lightbox, cut them up and mount them. I
have used your advise for ongoing projects and the multislide scanner
is great. If I had started that way life would be a lot easier now ;-)

Thanks