Subject: [Leica] M8 in stock in the Netherlands
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue Nov 14 20:53:34 2006

I have the same name as the New Orleans attorney who is perhaps the closest
to William Kunstler in clientele (i.e., he defends people that 99% of the
populace would like to see put in front of a firing squad). So, until I had
my phone unlisted, I had some irate hate calls.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/