Subject: eyeball calibration (was: RE: PS Re: [Leica] DMR DNG profile hell !)
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Nov 14 16:21:10 2006

Nah, nothing wrong with Doug's approach. Yours is the sanctioned by "How to
Do it the Color Managed Ways" committee. Doug uses the "I know exactly the
single output device (printer, ink and paper) I want and as long as my
monitor matches that, everything is fine" method. The latter is just fine
as long as you stay with a single output chain (of printer, ink and paper)