Subject: [Leica] ISO 2500 and another topic- chimping
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Nov 14 13:30:31 2006

At 03:50 PM 11/14/2006, you wrote:

>Nothing is wrong with it...unless you are covering an event and
>looking at your screen instead of looking for photos.  I have all
>too often seen photogs looking at their camera and not watching what
>is going on around them...when you get back to you car is plenty
>soon to look at your pix, IMHO.
>--
>Harrison McClary

I check the first shot to be sure nothing is drastically wrong - like
the time I got the message "No card" - then I don't check again
unless the lighting changes significantly.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] ISO 2500 and another topic- chimping)