Subject: [Leica] Great street shots Luis
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Nov 13 14:45:13 2006

Richard,
Your message made me very happy, thank you very much for your kind words.
Normally I have some patiente attending the good moment, maybe sometimes
they look at me as an element more in the environment..., others I have the
camera at waist level and with a little practice you can get decent
pictures, I try to remember a sentence I think I've read from HCB "Never
look as a photographer", than no big telephotos neither digital screens
looked with the arms on the air...

Thanks again Richard
Luis