Subject: [Leica] OT: Maybe dumb question on M8
From: carlmuck at verizon.net (CARL MUCKENHIRN)
Date: Fri Nov 10 21:20:21 2006

I guess you can do what you want, compose, take a picture, chimp and
retake the shot if you want.

And the E330 has a completely separate sensor for the "live view", it
doesn't use the main sensor for that function (look at the
schematics). It seems you're asking for a "feature" which is akin to
putting a Polaroid back on an M to check the picture before you take
the picture. I guess I understand your desire, but it seems to me to
be a stretch to knock Leica for not including it. What's next are we
going to hear complaints about no built in red-eye reducing 1/1000
synced mecablitz?

c.