Subject: [Leica] Luminosity
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Nov 8 18:24:14 2006

I'm going to vote in the other direction. If you open both bridge
photos and compare them directly, you see the Ektar25 color is a
little brighter and more pastel in tone. The Kodachrome has deeper
and more natural color. If you compare the two folders, the Ektar25
folder is more forward with the bright red and orange colors. I like
the Ektar photos better but the Kodachrome colors better. In any case
these are fantastic fall images. Well done.

Len