Subject: [Leica] three...
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Wed Nov 8 17:03:35 2006

Steve Barbour wrote:
> either in spite of, or because of,  its faults.... I like this image...
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/three.jpg.html
>

> I just go by my gut, but I'm wondering if others more  photographically
> inclined may have helpful comments...
>
> thanks for looking,
>
> and your thoughts,

Hi Steve,

Had a discussion this evening why a photo is liked or not. Seems to have
a lot to do with personal taste.
I like this one. Seems to break a lot of rules but it has a distinct
feeling of happiness and joy. Also displays motherly love for her kids.
Clearly a great example of the decisive moment.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema

BTW. was in Paris again yesterday evening and today. I was up early to
shoot the sun rise but it was clouded. I did attend the 08:00 mass at
the Notre Dame and had French breakfast. Forgot to photograph that but
hope to a few other shots on-line soon.

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] three...)