Subject: [Leica] Street Photography Contest ends Nov 30th!
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Thu Nov 2 12:09:43 2006

Stephen Gandy wrote:
> Win a new Voigtlander Bessa R3A with SC 40/1.4, lens hood, side grip,
> deluxe strap, Mini-Soft Release, and a roll Agfa APX 25, over $1100
> worth of goodies at the DeviantArt.com - Chris Weeks - CameraQuest.com
> Street Photography Contest.
>
> Yes, you have to register at DeviantArt.com
> See CameraQuest Contest page at
> http://cameraquest.com/deviantartcontest.htm
> which links to the DeviantArt site for rules etc.
>
> Good Luck!
>
> Stephen Gandy

Hi Stephen,

Nice  contest and nice price, very generous indeed.
Reading the rules I was a bit surprised that one has to mention the
exposure details, camera and lens. When I'm on the street making
photographs I don't want to be bothered with writing down every fstop
and shutterspeed of the photograph. At the end of Novemeber when the
contest ends I will pick my best shot, which might be made years ago. I
can't remember if I used an Elmarit 90 or a Jupiter 85 for that
particular shot. I don't care if I used a M6 or a canonet. For me the
picture is what counts.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema

Message from leicanikon at earthlink.net (Stephen Gandy) ([Leica] Street Photography Contest ends Nov 30th!)