Subject: [Leica] RE: Piemonte 2006
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Wed Nov 8 15:24:42 2006

Alistair wrote:
"Strange, you make impressions of people without really knowing, but I had
always thought of Oliver as a rather conservative poster: clearly the
leather here is warmer than the cut of cloth I"m used to ;-)
The lovely people and images of Piemonte are more like what I had expected
(he says with relief) :-)

Keep those collections coming: where is Piemonte?"

Alistair, San Francisco is full of surprises for the unwary. I should have
photographed the group of guys only partially clad - in leather, of course -
under their sign that proclaimed "proudly down under" -;)

The Piemonte Province (Piedmont = at the foot of the mountains) borders
Liguria (Genoa) in the south, Lombardia (Milano) in the east, Val d'Aosta
(Aosta) in the northwest, Switzerland in the north, and France in the west.
Check it out on Wikipedia.

Thanks for looking and commenting, Oliver