Subject: [SPAM] [Leica] Autumn Color
From: graham at geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk (GeeBee)
Date: Wed Nov 8 15:22:08 2006

Hi Alan,

Reading your email I was thinking 'what could be worth all this trouble?'
but the answer was in the result, particularly 'berries' and ' twig' which
illustrate a beautiful effect. I don't know whether that 'look' can be
created post process but I hope not. Your endeavour and skill deserves
exclusivity. Great shots!

--Graham