Subject: [Leica] 2500 ISO
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Nov 7 19:03:44 2006

Jayanand,

I guess the problem I have with your statements is that you seem to think
that if you do not use your Leica for income, you are buying it for its
bauble or jewelery factor.  I'm afraid that is not the case for just about
everyone here.  I am no a pro but I have bought my Leicas beacause of their
reputation for quality and long life, and the fact that i like the way they
work and perform.  I do not use them as jewelery or for show, I use them for
producing photographs and the enjoyment I get from using them.  I do not buy
baubles, except the baubles I buy my wife every once in a while.

Gene