Subject: [Leica] Canon G7 a no-go: Better the Leica D-Lux (but which one??)
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Tue Nov 7 12:21:30 2006

I recently attended a surf photography workshop at Huntington Beach,
CA. I shoot portraits all day long, so this was a break from routine.
Or so I thought. I wound up shooting portraits anyway.
This workshop was sponsored by Canon. They had all the goodies out
there for us to sample. The one thing that the rep kept stressing was
that one always had to sharpen in Photoshop when using a Canon
digital body. This was due to the anti-aliasing filter in front of
the sensor.
She say couldn't say it enough times.
That might be the reason the images look soft initially.

Slobodan Dimitrov