Subject: [Leica] OT: discovered Lange photos
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Mon Nov 6 17:36:18 2006

For years the Spanish village of Deleitosa, photographed by W.G.
Smith, was not allowed to see the publication of the essay by the
right wing Catholic regime (oops, did I say that) of Franco. When
they finally did see it, they reacted in the same way, with anger at
being exploited.
And yes, one can set up images like that. The press corp does it all
day long in the Middle East. The players will even wait for the fifth
estate, darn there I go again, I meant the fourth estate, to show up,
set up, and cook the information.

Slobodan Dimitrov