Subject: [Leica] Breakfast
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Nov 7 03:56:43 2006

I always envyied the people living at the sea cost for having the
opportunity to eat fresh fish daily. When I lived in Hamburg I went to the
Fischmarkt once or twice a week. Here at the lake of Zurich, I have to be
content with sweet water fish like trouts, egli (small perchs), zander,
whitefish and others, and only in spring and fall. Fortunately the quality
of the imported seafish is getting better and better. Eat one kg of raw tuna
with my family, past friday...
Didier

Message from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Breakfast)
Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Breakfast)