Subject: [Leica] Breakfast
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Nov 7 02:45:42 2006

OK then, well never speak to us of cholesterol again. There is an inelegant
Australian colloquialism for a basic breakfast. A
dingo's breakfast. (A dingo is a wild dog in the outback). A dingo's
breakfast consists of a quick "pee" and a look around (that's
one of the more genteel interpretations.
Cheers
Hoppy