Subject: [Leica] Breakfast
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Nov 7 02:38:31 2006

That's not a kitty but Daniel's breakfast sandwich fill. Here, we call that
a "roof-rabbit". Not that tasty but better than nothing... ;-)
Didier

btw: eating Gruy?re, Roquefort and Epoisses cheeses for breakfast belongs to
my habits. Must be typical european?

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Breakfast)
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Breakfast)