Subject: [Leica] 2500 ISO
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Nov 6 20:19:56 2006

Actually a D200 with lens is closer to one half the price, the body alone is
about one third.  I would have only needed another $2300 over the price of
my D200 and lens to get the M8, Should have waited.  ;-(

Gene

-------------- Original message from Jayanand Govindaraj
<jgovindaraj@eth.net>: --------------