Subject: [Leica] Canon G7; viable choice for a Leica M user?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Nov 5 16:44:23 2006

Jack,
I was interested in the camera so I ran a few frames through the old memory
card.  The lens is only OK and the noise at 1600 is totally unacceptable.
Controls are good,  the shutter lag is quite good, the viewfinder is very
useable, and the focus accuracy is high.  However, the sharpness or lack of
it makes this camera a loser for me.  I did want to like it but...

Don
don.dory@gmail.com