Subject: [Leica] 10 reasons why america is better than europe
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Sat Nov 4 12:22:54 2006

He's not spoiled, he just makes time for his breakfast in the morning.  He
may be up insanely early, but it's his ritual.  It's his time.  If that's
what spoiled is, then count me in.  I am not spoiled because I don't spoil
myself.  I wake up later & so don't enjoy the early mornings that Kyle does.
It all boils down to our own self discipline & I'll be the first to say that
I don't have it right now.