Subject: [Leica] LUG contest themes
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Fri Nov 3 05:24:09 2006

Brian,

Speaking of hammers, I saw an Ellen Degeneres the other night. She was
talking about songs, and in particular the Peter, Paul and Mary song,
"If I had a hammer".

"I'd hammer in the morning, I'd hammer in the evening...I'd hammer all
over this land."

She said the song must have been written by someone who didn't have a
hammer, because once you get one you find you don't use it quite that
much.

OTOH......