Subject: [Leica] Epson R-D1 vs. M8?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Nov 2 12:36:50 2006

Dave,

Not sure I would say I hate you from your remarks, but they did, at least to
me seem a bit out of wack.  As an excuse, I have been a bit under the
weather this past 2 weeks, and the meds may be part of the problem.  Sorry
if it came across as a flame, as I ty to avoid that type of mail.  I think
you said you have been notified by your dealer that your M8 will arrive
soon, I will be looking forward to hearing about your experiences with it
and some photos taken with it.  I promise to behave over your future
comments on it.  ;-)

Gene