Subject: [Leica] Epson R-D1 vs. M8?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Oct 31 18:57:09 2006

David Keenan offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Epson R-D1 vs. M8?

> Jeepers, first Ted hates me now Gene joins the club.<<<<<

Naw Dave I don't hate you at all as that's a far too strong a word snarling
at you. I suppose my excuse for being snarky was following 20 hours of
travelling time to reach home to my own bed. :-(

So how be we select duelling pistols loaded with pop corn at 50 feet and
winner get's all?" ;-) Whatever that might be we could decide after a couple
of beers wondering what the hell all the fuss was about. ;-)
ted