Subject: [Leica] Epson R-D1 vs. M8? Chimping
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Mon Oct 30 14:34:50 2006

Yep, I think you are right. I do remember going to sporting events and
not using the old F motor cause it was so darn bulky and unpredictable.
The hack I was standing next to always used one. Damn guy even
serialized his way to a Pulitzer a few years later. BTW, I'm not saying
chimp screens are the ruination of image making but I will stand on one
point. The mannerisms of what many fine shooters (digital or film) could
create seems fated for history's image ash heap. With corporate bean
counters running too many news departments we never see what really is.

Walt