Subject: [Leica] Here's an interesting site
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Oct 29 16:02:13 2006

Jeffery that honesty search is interesting. However, depending on the detail
in your search, the figures maybe skewed by listings
that contain the search words but are not the item. For example M6 may be
part of the listing for a lens. Sellers often add extra
words to be picked up in searches, as you appreciate.
A better way to establish values, I think, is to use the completed listings
option in advanced search
Cheers
Hoppy
eBaholic