Subject: [Leica] Here's an interesting site
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Oct 29 13:45:25 2006

Hi Jeffery,

I can't believe what some sellers charge for s/h....an example is $10 s/h
for a $8 CD. I sold well over a 1000 disks and didn't charge anything for
s/h. Generally if I sell something else on e bay with value and weight I
split the actual cost with the buyer. If it goes over $100 I'll pick up the
tab. Recently I sold an original Peter Max acrylic on canvas for a
friend...because of it's value I set a $75 fee for insurance and
shipping....My cost was $115...but then the painting went for $3700...

Jon
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith342@cox.net>