Subject: [Leica] OT: Redress of grievance / Iraq
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Sun Oct 29 07:51:50 2006

If I sent this thread of B.S. to my volunteer son, who is currently and
proudly serving in Iraq, he would think all of you had lost your minds!
  He gets very upset when he hears these kinds of comments about the
President, not to mention the lopsided reporting being perpetrated by
the mainstream media. He says it has no semblance to what is really
happening there.

Now let's get back to talking about cameras or go offline if you want
to spar.

Rob McClure