Subject: [Leica] almost...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Oct 29 06:36:56 2006

Steve Barbour showed:
> kids, kids....
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/soli+io+water.jpg.html<<<

Hi Steve,
It's one of those family pictures never to be misplaced.:-)

I have one similar of grandson Scott reaching up to the dining room light
switch and it's one of my favourites of his growing up. On his tip toes and
stretching without any hope of making it. I put it on my "darkroom/office
wall" and it's still there today certainly 14 years later! :-)

Today at 16 he's just 6' 1" and towers over the same switch so each time he
walks by it  I see this little kid reaching!:-) "Jeeesh they grow up so
quickly!

Some family moments may not be great to others but quite frankly these are
the moments in our lives that mean the most down the line when the children
become adults.

A fine picture in the moment of taking, however far better picture for the
future.

ted

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] almost...)