Subject: [Leica] M8 and the Future
From: tckline at gci.net (T C Kline)
Date: Sat Oct 28 00:20:43 2006

The M8 is a bit smaller than a C 1D or N D2 especially with a lens --
cast your doubts aside. I suspect many the early adopters, myself
included, are those that have largely put their Ms on the shelf and
have been shooting dSLRs, but would really like shoot a digital M. An M
is quite a different camera.
Tom