Subject: [Leica] Opinions Collapsible Cron vs. Elmar or others
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Fri Oct 27 08:01:08 2006

Don't forget the Summitar.  A vastly underrated lens, and a real bargain.
If you want something really compact, the often despised Summar (if you can
find a really good one) is a joy to use.  I have one in perfect shape that
Sherry cleaned, and it proves that a good example of this lens really
refutes its terrible reputation.  If you want the vintage look, this is the
lens for you.  Also, although this isn't in the same focal length, the early
Canon 100/4 has a lovely vintage quality that is outstanding for
portraiture.

Mark