Subject: [Leica] FS: 20/27/06: R8, RW, RG, Make Offers
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Thu Oct 26 17:11:05 2006

My M7 .85 is currently winging its way to a great new home but there
remains the following, needing new homes where it will be loved and
used.  I am not using it.  I likely won't be.  It is now surplus to me;
I will still have plenty of film gear and I am in any event shooting
mostly digital now. I'm not going to give it away but I'll certainly
entertain reasonable offers.

* * *

Black R8.

s/n 277xxxx, by original owner. Very very clean.  Recently serviced by
Leica USA.  Comes with original box and book. I can take and email some
digisnaps if you are seriously interested.  I had been asking $900 plus
shipping and insurance, adding 3 % for PayPal.

* * *

Tom A. RapidWinder; RapidGrip

Black Rapidwinder shows a little brassing but not much.  It has been
used, not abused.  I have been asking $375 plus shipping and insurance.

Black RapidGrip (one finger notch version) shows some wear but not a
lot.  I have been asking $85 plus shipping and insurance.

I can email digisnaps if you are seriously interested.

* * *

Please reply off-list to rbaron at concentric dot net

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City