Subject: [Leica] FS: 10/20/06: M7, R8, RW, RG, Make Offers
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Thu Oct 19 18:39:39 2006

I've been listing this stuff at what I consider to be fair prices for
going on two months now and the response has been, well, under-whelming.

This gear needs new homes where it will be loved and used.  I am not
using it.  I likely won't be.  It is now surplus to me; I will still
have plenty of film gear and I am in any event shooting mostly digital
now. I'm not going to give it away but I'll certainly entertain
reasonable cash offers.

* * *

Black M7 .85

FS by original owner; used but never abused. It has a few wear and
brush marks but definitely not a beater. Viewfinder was upgraded to MP
version by Leica USA in 2004. s/n 285xxxx. I have the original box and
book. I can take and email some digisnaps of it if you are
seriously interested.  I have been asking $1950 plus shipping and
insurance, add 3 % for PayPal.

* * *

Black R8.

s/n 277xxxx, by original owner. Very clean; I would call it mint minus
but that's just me.  Recently serviced by Leica USA.  Comes with
original box and book. I can take and email some digisnaps if
you are seriously interested.  I have been asking $900 plus shipping and
insurance, add 3 % for PayPal.

* * *

Tom A. RapidWinder; RapidGrip

Black Rapidwinder shows a little brassing but not much.  It has been
used, not abused.  $375 plus shipping and insurance; PayPal ok but add 3%.

Black RapidGrip (one finger notch version) shows some wear but not a
lot.  $85 plus shipping and insurance; PayPal ok but add 3%.

I can email digisnaps if you are seriously interested.

* * *

Please reply off-list to rbaron at concentric dot net

Please give these children a good home.

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] FS: 10/20/06: M7, R8, RW, RG, Make Offers)
Reply from gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO) ([Leica] FS: 10/20/06: M7, R8, RW, RG, Make Offers)