Subject: [Leica] M8 and the Future
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Oct 26 00:55:27 2006

These are indeed very dangerous times for a smaller niche company. Even
one which is able to produce desirable goods and has a "following" can
fall prey to bean counter politics. Family companies can survive low
profit times, staying afloat just to break even, and in my opinion a good
business does not have to change the world BUT things move quickly and the
"market" has little sympathy

Cheers