Subject: [Leica] M8 and the Future
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Tue Oct 24 20:05:12 2006

but leica has always always been more expensive the canon or nikon.
every single lens, every camera, filter,..... it is a niche market,
produced in less quantities, better quality (sometimes) but always
more expensive.

i was looking @ some condos in a resort area and talking to the sales
guy about the numbers that i was coming up with it. his answer was,"
if you have figure out the numbers, this is not for you!"