Subject: [Leica] New pictures posted
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Oct 24 12:16:28 2006

Hi Peter,

Thank you very much for your suggestions, I'll try them, nevertheless the
first idea I had when I've read your interesting comments are: For the first
one I think that the rubbish help's us to tell the history, if I isolate the
woman's we loss a part of the history. On the second one, I'm agree, if I
had look a little bit more composed to the right the picture will tell
better the history.

Thank you very much for looking and commenting,

Saludos desde Barcelona
Lui