Subject: [Leica] Re: Digital newbie question.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Oct 23 15:04:13 2006

Frank,
I was privelidged to see the images that regular users got with prototype
M8's.  It delivers images of the very highest quality.  You will not go back
to film.  Want a little noise, dial up the ISO to 2500.  Otherwise images
that hold up very well with the high priced C spread without noise reduction
or anti-aliasing filter.  Battery life is the only issue and Tina can always
go off to Guatemala with ten charged batteries.

Phenomenal detail with great color response.  It is amazing and I don't
amaze very much when it comes to cameras.

Start picking up pennies in the parking lot, it will eventually pay off.  :)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com